Newsprint, in rolls or sheets
- Commodity CodeDescription
- Newsprint, in rolls or sheets
Here you can see an overview of the commodity codes used in this sub-division. The first six digits refer to the classification in the WCO Harmonized System (HS). This classification is further subdivided by the European Union into the eight-digit Combined Nomenclature (CN) codes. For import declarations, these codes are subdivided further into ten-digit Taric codes. For import and export customs declarations, commodities need to be classified in the Combined Nomenclature. The Taric Support application provides you with all the information you need.
Taric Support contains the trade tariffs of the European Union (TARIC), the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Belgium. It is ideally suited to organisations preparing for Brexit.
In the Taric Support application, you will find, amongst others:
- Current import duties for third countries and tariff preferences
- VAT, excise duty and consumption tax information
- All import and export measures, including rates, codes, additional codes and footnotes
- Explanatory Notes concerning the WCO Harmonized System
- Annotations and Explanatory Notes of the EU Combined Nomenclature
- Anti-dumping duties and other anti-dumping regulations
- Dual-use information for strategic goods
- Information about tariff quotas
- Classification regulations and other legislation
- Binding tariff information (BTI / EBTI)